How To Link Google Analytics 4 (GA4) To Google Search Console (GSC)
Google Analytics 4 allows you to connect GA4 account with Search Console property. Thanks to this integration, you’ll be able to view Search Console data in GA4 dashboard which makes you to identify opportunities in terms of content and landing page performance.
Follow these steps to link GSC property to GA4 property:
- Navigate to your GA4 property and then click on “Admin” from the left-sidebar menu.
2. Under Property column, scroll down to “Product Links” and then click on “Search Console Links”.
3. Click on “Link” button.
4. Click on “Choose accounts” link.
5. As you select the right Search Console property, you should click on “Next” button.
6. In the last step, you just need to chose the right data stream on your GA4 account which will be linked to GSC property you selected.
7. So, you’re ready to link GA4 and GSC property. Click on “Submit” button to integrate each account.
8. As you complete the steps, you’ll see a similar screen.